The LightLiving Challenge – Day 3
April 15, 2013
Life is Choice. Choose what you don’t want. Choose what you do.
Your choices in this moment create your life.
What are you choosing?
(In this video I also show off a bit of the Italian springtime at the Academy of Art, Creativity & Consciousness and the surrounding Umbrian countryside).
Today’s Five Releases:
1. Mittens that someone gave me for the cold Italian winter. Winter’s over! Woo hoo!
2. Book: The Language of Soul, Harold Klemp, left to me by a friend who moved to Portugal.
3. Earplugs (I haven’t worn earplugs for 2 years. Bye bye).
4. Hat. I don’t love it. Also – WINTER’S OVER!
5. Robe from 1996ish. Yes, the 90’s.
Today’s Three Keepers:
1. Nacho Monkey, my travel buddy of the past 11 years that I originally bought at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory with my best buddy and fellow Italo-phile K one night after Italian class at the Italian Cultural Institute in Westwood, Los Angeles. That same evening K bought a little dog and named him Winchell after the donut joint. She and I loved eating nachos and late-night donuts after a few hours of dancing.
2. Teeny tiny Ganesha statue that I bought a few days ago here at Ananda. I love Ganesh and I love teeny tiny things!
3. Pocket belt from Esty which is one of the best things ever because I generally dislike purses and they’re impossible to dance with. This purse/belt perfectly fits my camera, cell phone.
“Release is necessary for growth, for space is needed for growth. And the truth that all of you share is that 5-10 years from now your lives will not be the same. Your energy will not be the same; your emotions will not be the same. So trust that. Trust that you are always moving, and that is as it should be.” ~ Zapharia/Lee Harris